In this flexible, hands-on Project Management offered by Coursera in partnership with University of California Irvine, you’ll have the opportunity to attend instructor-led virtual sessions, receive expert feedback on projects, and access career coaching services.
Upon completing the 6-month Professional Certificate, you will:
- Have fulfilled the educational requirements of the Project Management Institute’s Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential, and be prepared to pass the PMP® exam
- Receive a Professional Certificate issued by the University of California, Irvine and 12 units of continuing education academic credit
- Be prepared to confidently direct project initiation, planning, and execution, and to apply proven project management tools at every stake of a project
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Core content includes:
- Launching Your Project
- Planning Your Project
- Executing Your Project
- Project Management Practicum
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesProject Management Management Studies Innovation Management View 33 other Short Courses in Innovation Management in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Who is this Certificate for:
- Professionals with 3-5 years of work experience, who are interested in pursuing careers in project management
- Anyone who currently works on projects in a professional setting
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International777 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 777 USD per module during 6 months.
National777 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 777 USD per module during 6 months.
- Pre-pay: $2,980 ($128 pre-pay discount)
- Pay by course: $777 per course
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.