In this Business Foundations offered by Coursera in partnership with University of Pennsylvania, you’ll develop basic literacy in the language of business, which you can use to transition to a new career, start or improve your own small business, or apply to business school to continue your education.
In five courses, you’ll learn the fundamentals of marketing, accounting, operations, and finance. In the final Capstone Project, you’ll apply the skills learned by developing a go-to-market strategy to address a real business challenge.
What you will learn
- Analyze and improve business processes in services or manufacturing
- Manage people through motivation and reward systems
- Read income statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements
- Understand branding and go-to-market strategies
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Marketing
- Introduction to Financial Accounting
- Managing Social and Human Capital
- Introduction to Corporate Finance
- Introduction to Operations Management
- Wharton Business Foundations Capstone
Details on Coursera Plus:
- Learn Anything: Explore any interest or trending topic, take prerequisites, and advance your skills
- Save money: Spend less money on your learning if you plan to take multiple courses this year
- Flexible Learning: Learn at your own pace, move between multiple courses, or switch to a different course
- Unlimited Certificates: Earn a certificate for every learning program that you complete at no additional cost
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 7 months
- 2 hrs/week
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Accounting View 42 other Short Courses in Accounting in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- No prior experience required.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 7 months.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 7 months.
You can choose from hundreds of free courses, or get a degree or certificate at a breakthrough price. You can now select Coursera Plus, an annual subscription that provides unlimited access. For specializations there is a 7-day Free Trial. If you invite a friend to get started on Coursera you will both get 50% off a course or the first month of a Specialization subscription.
Coursera provides financial aid to learners who cannot afford the fee. Apply for it by clicking on the Financial Aid link beneath the "Enroll" button on the left. You'll be prompted to complete an application and will be notified if you are approved. You'll need to complete this step for each course in the Specialization, including the Capstone Project.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.