In this Responsive Website Tutorial and Examples offered by Coursera in partnership with University of London, we will show you exciting examples of collaborative, interactive web applications that use various types of media including sound, images and big data.
We will show you how to build sites that provide precisely this functionality, using Meteor. We will also provide fully working example application code that you can use for your own commercial web projects.
The course also provides a range of advice and suggestions about how to develop bespoke web applications which match the requirements of clients, where clients are people who commission the product or people who use the product.
We will take you through the development of the following applications:
- A portfolio website with collaborative blogging functionality.
- An interactive, realtime, multi user music remixing system.
- An interactive, online graffiti wall where users can collaborate to create graphics.
- An interactive data visualisation platform for exploring and plotting big data in exciting ways.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Implement animated data visualisations and graphics using advanced user interface libraries such as vis.js
- Work with external data sources
- Create multi user, realtime, collaborative environments
- Use media APIs such as the Web Audio API
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Responsive Website Tutorials and Examples outline: Course overview
- Creating a Portfolio Website with a Blog
- Collaborative Apps: Music Machine
- Collaborative Apps: Drawing Machine
- Creating a Data Visualisation Application
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 1 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 525 other Short Courses in Computer Sciences in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 1 months.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 1 months.
Coursera provides financial aid to learners who cannot afford the fee. Apply for it by clicking on the Financial Aid link beneath the "Enroll" button on the left. You'll be prompted to complete an application and will be notified if you are approved. You'll need to complete this step for each course in the Specialization, including the Capstone Project.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.