At Future of Branding Week created by Future London Academy you can discover the most innovative approaches to brand strategy from the world-class creative and advertising agencies.
This one-week learning adventure is for people who want to understand what differentiates a good brand from a great one, how to create a legacy and what you need to know to succeed globally. This programme will help you to stay up-to-date with the newest trends in the industry, become better at what you do and find new ways to develop your career.
Programme includes talks, round tables, mini-workshops, visits to exhibitions and professional discussions. You will also have a unique opportunity to get a behind the scenes look at the most influential agencies in London and meet fellow creatives from around the world.
Students at Future of Branding Week created by Future London Academy will learn:
- How to make brands more human and customer-centred
- What are the most undervalued brand strategies at the moment
- Methodologies and frameworks London's creative agencies use
- What do new technologies mean for the branding industry
- How leading design studios work with clients and manage teams
- What Gen Z wants to see from modern brands
- Best practices for brands on social media
- Latest trends in design and branding
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureStructure of the programme:
- Morning guest: the first activity of the day includes informal talk over breakfast to activate brain and body to receive the creative stimuli of the day. You will interact with other participants, share your ideas, experiences and expectation for the day and meet local professionals to get to know more about the backstage of the creative industry.
- Morning session: it is the first session of the day, it will take the form of a lecture, round table or a workshop in one of London's top companies.
- Lunch break: between the morning and afternoon sessions we will have a short break when you will have an opportunity to have lunch and enjoy the surroundings of the day programme locations.
- Afternoon session: it is the second session of the day, where you will have a chance to visit another top London agency and listen to their team revealing secrets they use in everyday work.
AudienceWho is this programme for:
- Creative and art directors
- Brand managers and strategists
- Heads of marketing
- Graphic, motion, digital and packaging designers
- Everyone who is passionate about branding
Glenn Garriock, co-founder of FormFiftyFive
Gleen Garriock is a freelance graphic designer from Scotland currently living and working in Germany. Since 2009 he's worked in various fields such as branding, print, packaging, web & user interface design, as well as cultural & social communication.
- 5 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesDesign Marketing Graphic Design View 47 other Short Courses in Graphic Design in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
International2200 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2200 GBP for the full programme during 5 days.
National2200 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2200 GBP for the full programme during 5 days.
Subject to 20% VAT; if you are paying as an individual living in Europe, UK or if you are a UK business
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.