The Environmental Planning and Implementation short course is offered by IHE Delft Institute for Water Education.
Learning objectivesUpon completion, the participant should be able to:
- Understand (partly) the complexities of the individual within the complex policy system
- Develop (adaptive) strategies for network (stakeholder) and process management of water and environmental policy planning and implementation
- Explain and critically reflect on the role of policy implementers (people) in the policy process
- Reflect and further develop personal skills for policy planning and implementation
- Apply and critically assess tools/approaches/strategies for (participatory) policy planning and implementation
- Understand and apply economic valuation methods for environmental policy planning
The course includes the following subjects:
- Concepts and principles of sustainable development
- Environmental policy analysis
- Environmental information management
- Environmental economics
- Environmental impact assessment
Jaap Evers - Senior Lecturer/Researcher
- 18 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Management Environmental Sciences View 6 other Short Courses in Environmental Sciences in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You should at least have a Bachelor of Science degree, some years of working experience and a good command of the English language.
International3000 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 EUR for the full programme during 18 days.
EU/EEA3000 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 EUR for the full programme during 18 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.