The Credential of Business Readiness - CORe program consists of three courses—Business Analytics, Economics for Managers, and Financial Accounting —and a final exam. Immerse yourself in real challenges faced by seasoned leaders across a variety of industries, develop business intuition through interactive learning exercises, and join a global community of peers. As in the business world, you’ll be evaluated on the quality and timeliness of your work and your contributions to the learning community.
Fit Credential of Business Readiness - CORe program from Harvard Business School Online into Your Schedule
- Complete online coursework on your own schedule while meeting weekly deadlines
- Complete your final exam at a time convenient for you within a defined time period after the program concludes. The CORe final exam is a three-hour, multiple-choice, closed book assessment created by HBS faculty and delivered via the HBS Online course platform. Due to changing circumstances surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, the exam may be delivered in-person or online-proctored in the future. More details about exam delivery will be shared at the beginning of each cohort.
- CORe offers the flexibility of different lengths of study that run throughout the year. Course content and program requirements are identical regardless of the program length.
Who Will Benefit:
- College Students and Recent Graduates
Get ready for the real world. Stand out from the crowd and impress during interviews as you prepare for your next opportunity. You can also earn undergraduate academic credit for CORe in select course starts.
- Those Considering Graduate School
Get ready for your MBA or other graduate program with the online courses that Harvard Business School offers to incoming students to prepare for the MBA classroom.
- Mid-career Professionals
Add value to your organization and take your career to the next level with a deeper understanding of essential business concepts.
Developed by Harvard Business School faculty to bring the dynamism of the HBS classroom online, CORe immerses you in a series of multimedia case studies. You will step into the role of a business leader and learn concepts in the context of real business issues—actively challenging you to think on your feet—while sharing your ideas with fellow learners from around the world. You will walk away from CORe with a new perspective on the world and how businesses work.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Describing and Summarizing Data
- Sampling and Estimation
- Hypothesis Testing
- Single Variable Linear Regression
- Multiple Regression
- Customer Demand: Foundations
- Suppliers and Cost
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 70 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics View 312 other Short Courses in Business Administration in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Our easy online application is free, and no special documentation is required.
- All applicants must be at least 18 years of age, proficient in English, and committed to learning and engaging with fellow participants throughout the program.
- We confirm enrollment eligibility within one week of your application.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International2250 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2250 USD for the full programme during 70 days.
National2250 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2250 USD for the full programme during 70 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.