Upon completion of the Legal Technology and Operations at Bucerius Law School you will understand why legal technology matters. Within the vibrant conversation between lawyers and technologists, the program will enable you to distinguish relevant information from hype. At the end of the program you will be able to use technology to tackle complexity and properly assess risk in a legal context.
During your time in Hamburg, you will establish a foundation by which to examine the future of legal service operations. Below you can find details about the content of the course, the (preliminary) curriculum as well as information about the forms of assessment and study credit.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCore sessions:
- Computational Law and Rules-Driven Automation
- Innovation Diffusion in the Legal Industry
- Legal Analytics and Artificial Intelligence
- Legal Operations
- Online Dispute Resolution and Public Justice Reform
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 19 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Early Bird Deadline: March 1 (15% discount on tuition fee)
DisciplinesLegal Studies Technology Management Business Information Systems
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants from countries where law is studied at the undergraduate level (such as Germany), must have completed at least two years of their legal education by the start of the program.
- Applicants from countries where law is studied at a graduate level (such as the United States), must have completed at least one year of law school at the time the program begins.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3900 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3900 EUR for the full programme during 19 days.
National3900 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3900 EUR for the full programme during 19 days.
Living costs for Hamburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.