Completion of Academic English for Graduate Admission atUniversity of Alberta 550 fulfills the English Language Proficiency (ELP) requirement for many of UAlberta's most popular graduate programs.
Coursework assignments and assessments reflect the demands of graduate level study.
Our instructors use an active, student-centred communicative approach to help students improve their speaking, listening, reading and writing skills.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- This is an intensive course designed to build the language skills necessary for students to be effective, independent participants in graduate studies at an English language university.
- Course content focuses on developing the advanced reading, writing and speaking skills required in graduate school. Coursework assignments reflect the demands of graduate level study.
This program is for you if: you are looking to meet the English language requirements for Master’s or PhD program admission to the University of Alberta.
- 3 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Languages Literature View 7 other Masters in Literature in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Must have completed an undergraduate degree
- EAP 140 or have a minimum TOEFL® score of 69 iBT™ or 6.0 IELTS™
- Applicants must speak with an English Language School Advisor before registering for this course
International5235 CAD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5235 CAD for the full programme during 3 months.
National5235 CAD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5235 CAD for the full programme during 3 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.