Bridging Program for Undergraduates Stages:
Stage 1 (minimum 2 months): Complete EAP 135
Stage 2 (minimum 4 months): Complete EAP 140 + EAP 145+ optional: one UAlberta academic course in Fall and Winter terms
Note: Students at University of Alberta cannot take the following courses while studying in Stage 2:
- Economics (ECON)
- English (ENGL)
- Writing Studies (WRS)
- Any language course
Bridging Program completed (BPCM). Continue as a UAlberta undergraduate degree student.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Typical term outline
- Classes begin: Week 1
- Classes in progress: Weeks 2-6
- Final Exam: Week 7
- Registration (returning students): Week 7
- Registration (new students): Week 7
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- After you have been given admission to the Bridging Program (BP) on your Beartracks, you should first accept the offer online.
- The BP Advisor will contact you with instructions on how to register. All correspondence will be sent to your UAlberta e-mail account.After you have been given admission to the Bridging Program (BP) on your Beartracks, you should first accept the offer online. The BP Advisor will contact you with instructions on how to register. All correspondence will be sent to your UAlberta e-mail account.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.