After the Social Enterprises - Using Your Creativity and Sensitivity course at Tallinn University, the participant has acquired the knowledge about the characteristic of social enterprises, is able to combine business and social aspect and has improved his /her professional skills to use methods of business development and marketing in order to establish social enterprises.
Why this course?
- The course aims to provide a unique educational experience and opportunity to understand some of the latest developments in social work and related fields.
- In lectures, interactive seminars and field visits we will look beyond traditional fields in the practice of social work and explore new fields and ideas together.
- Defining Social Enterprises
- Concept of social impact and social innovation
- CANVAS model of business development
- Communication and Marketing
- Use your creativity (workshop)
- 5 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Fully structured
- Regular mandatory meetings
- Proactive tutoring and support
- Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Entrepreneurship Management, Organisation & Leadership View 3 other Short Courses in Entrepreneurship in Estonia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
This course is suitable for students and specialists from social work or related fields (health, psychology, sociology, education etc). The preconditions (education level, work experience etc) for the participation are not required.
International200 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 200 EUR for the full programme during 5 days.
National200 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 200 EUR for the full programme during 5 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.