Particular attention is given this year to useful tools for the cultural heritage.
The Digital Tools for Humanists programme from University of Pisa is addressing all those interested in getting basic and working knowledge of some of the digital tools available today to scholars in many different fields of the Humanities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The topics will include:
- Digital Humanities
- Designing and managing a project in DH
- Digital collections anddigital libraries
- Enhancing and enriching a Digital Archive
- Organizing virtual exhibitions
- Publishing catalogues for museums and exhibitions
- Graphic applications and 3D objects
- GIS - Geographical Information Systems
- Digitizalition of documents and artifacts
- Linked Open Data for the Digital Humanities
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Archaeology Digital Marketing View 4 other Short Courses in Area & Cultural Studies in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline.
- Identity Document (*PASSPORT in case you are a foreign student*)
- Enrolment Form
- Curriculum Vitae
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International500 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 500 EUR for the full programme during 12 days.
EU/EEA500 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 500 EUR for the full programme during 12 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.