This Fluid Machinery and Energy Systems Engineering programme from University of Pisa is aimed at giving a wide vision of the research activities in the field of energy engineering in order to broaden the competence of PhD students towards more interdisciplinary subjects and topics.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The winter school will be held in march and will be organized with seminars of experts and sessions with information and experience discussion among student and professors.
- The school will be held during five days. National and international speakers will be invited to present their experience and their research activities. Speakers will be invited from academia, industry and research centers.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 5 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Mechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- No examination is required.
- The PhD students must demonstrate their status with a letter written by the PhD Program Supervisor
- Identity Document (*PASSPORT in case you are a foreign student*)
- Enrolment Form
- Curriculum Vitae
- PhD students must demostrate their status
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International250 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 250 EUR for the full programme during 5 days.
EU/EEA250 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 250 EUR for the full programme during 5 days.
Living costs for Pisa
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.