Go beyond just an individual new product, service and/or business model initiative to build a culture of innovation.
The Creating and Sustaining an Innovation Culture Certificate, which is part of Corporate Innovation MicroMasters Program and is also offered by EdX in partnership with University of Queensland - UQx will help you identify the organizational barriers to innovation and provide you with the tools to assess your innovation readiness. You will learn new skills, capabilities and strategies that will help you to drive innovation in your team or organization.
Through case studies and interactive exercises, you will develop skills in creating organizational cultures and structures that support innovation, build capacity and resources in your team and organization for innovation and examine your role as an innovation leader who empowers champions of innovation.
The course concludes by discussing the importance of ensuring that innovation is purposeful and that it creates economic and social value.
What you'll learn
- The components required to build innovation as a capability,
- How to set innovation strategy and build capacity and resources for innovation,
- Barriers to innovation/innovation readiness,
- How to manage organizational change resulting from innovation,
- Designing and managing organizational structures, cultures and leadership for innovation,
- How to ensure innovation is value based.
Get more detailsVisit programme website
Innovation capacity and capability
Innovation enablers and barriers
Building innovation capability in individuals
Structuring for innovation
Check out the full curriculumVisit programme website
- 70 days
- 8 hrs/week
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 62 other Short Courses in Business Administration in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit programme website
We are not aware of any specific GRE, GMAT or GPA grading score requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Level: Intermediate
- Prerequisites: English writing/reading proficiency (required)
- General knowledge of business processes (recommended)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit programme website
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 70 days.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 70 days.
- Unlimited access to self-paced, in-demand courses and professional certificates
- Starting at $349 per learner/year.