Go beyond just an individual new product, service and/or business model initiative to build a culture of innovation.
The Creating and Sustaining an Innovation Culture Certificate, which is part of Corporate Innovation MicroMasters Program and is also offered by EdX in partnership with University of Queensland - UQx will help you identify the organizational barriers to innovation and provide you with the tools to assess your innovation readiness. You will learn new skills, capabilities and strategies that will help you to drive innovation in your team or organization.
Through case studies and interactive exercises, you will develop skills in creating organizational cultures and structures that support innovation, build capacity and resources in your team and organization for innovation and examine your role as an innovation leader who empowers champions of innovation.
The course concludes by discussing the importance of ensuring that innovation is purposeful and that it creates economic and social value.
What you'll learn
- The components required to build innovation as a capability,
- How to set innovation strategy and build capacity and resources for innovation,
- Barriers to innovation/innovation readiness,
- How to manage organizational change resulting from innovation,
- Designing and managing organizational structures, cultures and leadership for innovation,
- How to ensure innovation is value based.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Innovation capacity and capability
- Innovation enablers and barriers
- Building innovation capability in individuals
- Institutional entrepreneurship
- Innovating lean
- Structuring for innovation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 70 days
- 8 hrs/week
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 40 other Short Courses in Business Administration in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Level: Intermediate
- Prerequisites: English writing/reading proficiency (required)
- General knowledge of business processes (recommended)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR for the full programme during 70 days.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR for the full programme during 70 days.
Add a Verified Certificate for $249 USD
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.