The Business Strategy and Consulting course, offered by Imperial College Business School - Summer School at Imperial College London, will analyse concepts of consultin in order to provide you with a strong understanding of strategic approaches for managing consulting projects and managing clients.
By the end of the course you will:
- Understand the complexity of an organisation’s environment in terms of strategic concepts and frameworks
- Recognise the implications of strategic decisions on an organisation’s future opportunities and competition
- Gain insight into key skills and analytical frameworks for effective consulting
- Develop key skills in managing consulting projects and delivering client value
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Topics covered will include:
- The central concepts in strategic management and consulting practice
- Frameworks and tools for internal and external analyses
- The relationship between the different strategic management concepts and consulting strategies
- 21 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Suggested credit level: 3 – 4 US / 7.5 ECTS credits. Your home institution will determine how much credit is awarded
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Strategic Management View 35 other Short Courses in Strategic Management in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- To qualify, you must currently be studying towards a degree or have been awarded a degree. We would expect all applicants to be tracking towards or have achieved an Upper Second Class Honours degree (or the international equivalent) but in some instances it is possible to accept slightly lower grades, depending on the strength of the application as a whole.
- Please note that current Imperial College MSc and PhD students are unable to apply for the Summer School.
International1980 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1980 GBP for the full programme during 21 days.
EU/EEA1980 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1980 GBP for the full programme during 21 days.
Early bird fee: applications made before 30 April
- One session: £1,980
- Two sessions: £3,564
Applications made after 30 April
- One session: £2,200
- Two sessions: £3,960
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Scholarships of £1,000 are available to candidates who have accepted their Summer School offer and demonstrate a strong application, potential for future academic and career success, and the passion to make a positive impact on business and society.
Students who apply for Summer School by Friday 30 April and subsequently accept their offer should submit a brief supporting statement to be considered.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.