We offer a Managing Youth Economic Development Projects course at Matsh Youth Development. We will describe the skills needed to promote self employment among young women and young men, including the principles of setting up micro enterprises.
We will explore how aspects of informal education can help young people to develop enterprise skills and undertake enterprise projects.
When you successfully complete this program, you should be able to:
- Identify the different factors that shape and influence current economic development, particularly at a local level.
- Use experiential learning strategies to develop youth enterprise skills, with the aim of promoting local economic development.
- Support young women and young men in setting up small business projects.
- Contribute entrepreneurial expertise in the development of local economic strategies.
- Devise and deliver programs of informal education for young people to acquire enterprise skills.
- In this program, we focuses on the nature of current economic development and its relationship to enterprise activity.
- Other sessions concentrate on practical guidelines and exercises to develop enterprise skills. While one session of this program takes the form of a training program that you will be able to deliver to enterprising youth in your community.
Who Should Attend?
- Mentors of business incubators and accelerators.
- Professionals responsible for the development of economic strategies.
- Youth Program coordinators.
- Young leaders.
- Youth workers in government departments, corporations and NGOs.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
International1790 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1790 USD for the full programme during 3 days.
National1790 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1790 USD for the full programme during 3 days.
Living costs for Dubai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.