- Introduction to Data science
- Working with big data
- A system for collecting, processing and storing big data
- Machine Learning
- Project work: Development of software for working with big data
Introduction to Data science
- Glossary of big data
- Types of data
- Structured data
- Unstructured data
- Data in natural language
- Machine data
Working with big data
- Data collection
- Data preparation
- Data research
- Modeling and building models
A system for collecting, processing and storing big data
- SQL databases
- NoSQL databases
- Tools for working with big data
- Highly loaded systems
- Big data processing in practice
- Data preprocessing
- Statistical data analysis
- Building models
- Neural networks
Project work: Development of software for working with big data
- Vyacheslav Potekhin, Associate Professor, PhD.
- Anton Alekseev, PhD, researcher
- Daniil Lyadsky, PhD, researcher
- Vladislav Efremov, PhD, researcher
- 12 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesData Science & Big Data View 4 other Short Courses in Data Science & Big Data in Russia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Good command of English. All classes and extracurricular activities are conducted in English. Knowledge of the Russian language is not required;
- Applicants are expected to have at least 1 year of University level studies;
- Linear algebra: vectors, matrices, and their products, derivative;
- Probability theory: random events, mathematical expectation, variance;
- Basic programming knowledge: Python/R, SOLID, SQL, git, docker.
International295 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 295 EUR for the full programme during 12 days.
National295 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 295 EUR for the full programme during 12 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.