Students in the Business course of Georgian College acquire a foundational knowledge of the basics of business, with a focus on managing people and processes. Courses in economics, accounting, marketing, and human resources lay the groundwork for future careers and further studies. Individual courses provide the student with the fundamental knowledge and skills required to get to work. Upon graduation, students may launch their career or spring-board into further studies.
Career opportunities include, but are not limited to, management trainee/manager, sales/sales management, personnel officer/manager in addition to entrepreneurial opportunities. Employers include banks, finance, trust and insurance companies, computer firms, government ministries and agencies, producers of consumer and industrial products, wholesalers, retailers, private companies and non-profit organizations.
- Financial Accounting Principles
- Organizational Behaviour
- Mathematics of Finance
- Customer Service
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing Management Studies View 10 other Short Courses in Business Administration in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Georgian College and/or in Canada, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- OSSD or equivalent with Grade 12 English (C or U) any Grade 111 or 12 Mathematics (C, M, or U)
- Minimum of 60% in Grade 11 College or University level Mathematics (MBF3C or MCF3M)
- Mature students, non-secondary school applicants (19 years or older), and home school applicants may also be considered for admission. Eligibility may be met by applicants who have taken equivalent courses, upgrading, completed their GED, and equivalency testing.
- Secondary or high school transcripts with proof of graduation, subjects taken and grades received
- Math and English credits are required at the Grade 12 level
International13740 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6870 CAD per semester during 24 months.
National2720 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1360 CAD per semester during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.