This Computer Information Systems program at Algonquin College is a package of 10 courses from the Computer Programmer Ontario College Diploma program which allows part-time students to complete a Ontario College Certificate. Develop a solid range of skills for entry-level employment or use the credits to transfer into the full-time diploma program.
This program is well-suited for students who:
- Enjoy solving problems.
- Are life-long learners ready to meet the challenges presented by rapidly changing technology.
- Take pleasure in providing technical assistance (such as creating computer solutions to meet the needs of others).
- Enjoy working with others as a member of a team.
- Can work independently.
- Are organized and systematic in their work habits and pay attention to detail.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Computer Essentials
- Introduction to Computer Programming
- Web Programming
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesMathematics Informatics & Information Sciences Computer Sciences View 12 other Short Courses in Computer Sciences in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent, OR
- Mature Student status (19 years of age or older and without an OSSD).
International2722 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1361 CAD per semester during 36 months.
National2722 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1361 CAD per semester during 36 months.
Living costs for Ottawa
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.