This Construction Management program at Algonquin College is well-suited for students who:
- Are looking to advance their careers in the construction industry.
- Have the ability to see the "big picture".
- Like building teams that are working towards common goals.
- Enjoy balancing competing demands.
- Thrive on the challenge and stress of overseeing large projects.
- Appreciate having tangible results from their work.
The knowledge and skills acquired in this program position graduates for increasing levels of responsibilities in the completion of small to medium scale construction projects.
Graduates may find employment in a variety of construction management positions. These positions include but are not restricted to project manager, site superintendent, construction manager, and project coordinator taking into account graduates' previous work experience in the field and organizations' requirements.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Commercial Estimating
- Construction Contracts and Documents
- Construction Planning and Scheduling
- Project Administration
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent, OR
- Mature Student status (19 years of age or older and without an OSSD).
International6224 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3112 CAD per semester during 36 months.
National6224 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3112 CAD per semester during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.