Graduates of the Business - Accounting program of St. Clair College are proficient in various accounting, income tax, and spreadsheet software packages.
- In-depth curriculum of accounting theory and practical applications in the areas of financial accounting, cost accounting, taxation, financial management and information systems.
- Broad-based business skills including marketing, human resource administration, business communications, and economics.
- Knowledgeable professors with solid industry experience giving students first-hand insight into the field.
- Up-to-date computer labs using the latest accounting software.
- Seamless transition to the three-year accounting program.
- Transfer opportunities with several Canadian universities.
- Courses may be accepted as prerequisites and/or technical course exemptions towards the Advanced Certificate in Accounting & Finance (ACAF).
Graduates of this program are prepared for entry level positions as accounting clerks, bookkeepers or accounting trainees. The positions are generally in small and medium sized businesses, the not-for-profit sector or government offices.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting Concepts
- Canadian Business
- Mathematics of Personal Finance
- Cost Accounting
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
St. Clair College will continue to accept applications after those deadlines on a first-come, first-served basis.
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Accounting View 6 other Short Courses in Accounting in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- OSSD with the majority of courses at the College(C), University (U), University/College (M) or Open (O) level qualify for admission to this program.
If you are not a Canadian citizen or landed immigrant, you will need a Canadian Study Permit to study in Canada and a Letter of Acceptance - issued by the College - in order to apply for the permit.
General diploma programs admission requirement for international students are as follows:
- Canada & USA: High school diploma and transcript, or equivalent.
- British education system: General Certificate of Education showing passes in six (6) academic subjects (including English) at the Ordinary level.
- Caribbean countries (English): High school diploma and transcript, or equivalent.
- Other regions (English proficiency test required)
International6820 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6820 CAD per year during 24 months.
National1361 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1361 CAD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Windsor
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.