At Writing With Confidence - Writing Beginner To Writing Pro from Udemy you’ll discover a secret most writing and editing teachers won’t share with you: that good writing isn’t just about the writing. For the most part, good writing is about the thinking you do before you even sit down at your laptop or open your journal.
That’s because, when it comes to becoming a powerful writer – the sort of writer who gets the job, closes the sale or wins buy-in for your ideas - it’s not about the technicalities of spelling and grammar. It’s about your ability to connect with your reader on an emotional, intellectual and visceral level.
That’s why early on in the course, you’ll learn powerful, little-known techniques for really getting under the skin of your readers. Techniques that will allow you to write in a way that grabs people’s attention immediately – and keeps them addictively glued to your writing.
You’ll also learn expert tips and techniques for confidently honing your message down to its essentials, to keep your reader focused on what matters most to you. Tips that will save you time as a writer – and get you better results.
Students at Writing With Confidence - Writing Beginner To Writing Pro from Udemy will:
- Find their voice as business writers, bloggers or writers of other non-fiction
- Transform writing from dull to dazzling - within the first 10 mins of the course
- Uncover the secret persuasion tactics known only to the world’s top copywriters
- Create musical sentences that readers can’t resist
- Craft addictively readable text that keeps readers glued to the page
- Discover a wealth of free online tools to take your writing to the next level
- Knowing your reader
- Write less, say more
- How to get your message across to the widest possible audience
- How to craft sentences that sing
- Incorporating stories into your business and technical writing
- Rhetoric - advanced persuasion techniques
- Bonus Material
- Enrol now to power up all your non-fiction prose - blog posts, reports, proposals, emails, websites, advertising copy and more
- Enrol now if you want to write gripping blog posts that glue your readers to the page
- Enrol now if you're a manager with your sights set on a leadership position
- Enrol now if you're a new graduate seeking to stand out in your career
- 1 days
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Creative Writing Digital Communication View 41 other Short Courses in Creative Writing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A basic grasp of English
- Pen and notebook
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves and put into practice what you’ve learned!
International130 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 130 EUR for the full programme during 1 days.
National130 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 130 EUR for the full programme during 1 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.