Join ESE Summer Courses at European School of Economics and you will enhance not only your education, but gain valuable life experience, mentors and important business contacts. The aim is that students leave this course with new knowledge and a greater sense of clarity about their interests, goals and skills.. Combine it with free time to explore the city and its culture.
Upon successful completion, all students will be provided with an ESE Certificate in their specific subject.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The ESE Summer School is about more than just academic study. We understand that at this level students are beginning to think about their future, considering their choice of university, degree and future employment.
- The Summer School helps students with this time of transition through a series of additional sessions provided by staff from the ESE’s careers and academic skills departments and a range of external speakers.
- In previous years students have enjoyed visits from employers and practitioners working in fields related to their course. This provides an insight into the career paths available within the broad fields of study.
- Students will develop public speaking and teamwork skills, not only through our professors instruction, but due to the rich cultural background of attending students.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 19 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods View 6 other Short Courses in Marketing in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
The ESE Summer School is open to both undergraduate and graduate students as well as professionals. It is an intensive learning experience which will occur entirely between the virtual realm and personal space, therefore independence, maturity and motivation are essential qualities for all applicants.
What do we need from you?As part of the application process students will need to upload the following:
- Official confirmation of their most recent transcripts or academic certificates
- Personal statement
- Passport/National Identity Card
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International2500 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2500 GBP for the full programme during 19 days.
EU/EEA2500 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2500 GBP for the full programme during 19 days.
3 Weeks Summer Course
- Registration: £300
- Tuition: £2,500
Business of Visual Art
- Tuition: €5,400
Living costs for Florence
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
- United Kingdom
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.