- The marketing paradigm has transformed with the rise of digital technologies. Companies today face a constant proliferation of social media channels, the growing power of connected customers, and an explosion of new digital tools.
- To succeed, marketers must be able to plan, implement, and measure the impact of digital strategies that are suited to today’s customers and integrated with their traditional marketing and business goals.
- This Digital Marketing - Customer Engagement, Social Media, Planning and Analytics Course at the Columbia University focuses on how marketers can reach digitally savvy audiences, build deep customer relationships, and influence the digital path to purchase.
- From Mass Marketing To Customer Networks
- The Digital Advertising Mix : Key Channels And Principles
- Five Core Behaviors Of Customers In The Digital World
- Access Strategy
- Engage Strategy : Content Marketing, Utility, Messaging, And Brands As Publishers
- Customize Strategy : Targeting, Personalization And Marketing To A Segment Of One
- Connect Strategy : Social Media, Communities And The Power Of Conversation
- Collaborate Strategy: Crowdsourcing, Crowdfunding, And Open Platforms
- Lessons From Brand Failures
- Best Practices For Brands On Social Networks
- Making Digital Matter : Metrics, Roi And Agile Modelling
- Five-step Process Of Planning And Executing A Digital Marketing Strategy
- Organizational Challenges Of Digital Marketing
- Six Faces Of The (Near) Future Of Digital Marketing
- David Rogers
- 3 months
- 3 hrs/week
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesMarketing Business Intelligence & Analytics Digital Marketing View 135 other Short Courses in Marketing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
International1400 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1400 USD for the full programme during 3 months.
National1400 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1400 USD for the full programme during 3 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.