Would you like to know how to do business in Russia and enjoy your winter holidays in the cultural capital of Russia - the city of Saint-Petersburg? Join this winter school!
- Entrepreneurship in Russia
- B2C and B2B Branding
- Business marketing (with emphasis to Russian market)
- Doing e-business in Russia
- Oksana Evseeva, Associate Professor, D.Sc;
- Vladimir Shchegolev, Associate Professor, Director of the Graduate School of Technology Entrepreneurship IAMT;
- Alexei Trykov, Assistant Professor, PhD;
- Alex Krasnov, Assistant Professor, PhD.
- 14 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- for EU- or visa-free countries nationals: December 01
- for non-EU nationals: November 01
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Area & Cultural Studies Entrepreneurship View 22 other Short Courses in Area & Cultural Studies in Russia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Good command of English. All classes and extracurricular activities are carried out in English. Knowledge of the Russian language is not required;
- Applicants are expected to have at least 1 year of University level studies.
International270 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 270 EUR for the full programme during 14 days.
National270 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 270 EUR for the full programme during 14 days.
Online format: 270 Euro
Hybrid format: 270 Euro + 4000 Rub (non-refundable registration fee for the Letter of Invitation)
Living costs for Saint Petersburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.