Through this "Strategic Planning" workshop setting, participants get involved to first answer questions and then work collectively to build the corporate mission statement and identify industry forces that affect the business enterprise resulting ultimately in the formation of business strategies. This is an overview course describing how this work is done at the highest levels of a corporation.
Part Two of the class uses the above information gathered and defined and uses it to issue questionnaires and complete a Current Systems Assessment of the corporation.
Putting the two above sections together allows a corporation to identify "business and information systems gaps" that can then being to be addressed through strategic planning and project planning exercises, concluding with formal "Statements of Work" packages and "Business Cases" for initiatives; both of which are described in overview in this course.
What will you learn
This Corporate Business Planning and the Strategic Planning Framework course from Simpliv will teach you how to facilitate a business planning workshop. You will learn:
- What goes into and how to construct a corporate mission statement
- Learn what goes into a Statement of Work and how to develop a business case
- Learn the Strategic Planning Framework and the steps involved in Strategic Corporate Planning
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction and Overview to Strategic Planning
- Strategic Planning Process Model Templates
- Current System Assessment Questionnaires and Analysis
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics International Business View 90 other Short Courses in International Business in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- To get the most value from this course, you should be working in a corporate, business environment and have some background in business or information systems strategy development
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.