The Project Cycle Management and Logical Framework Approach course at Simpliv is a project design methodology which is widely adopted by many International Organisations mainly in the area of Cooperation for Development.
As there are different version of this methodology adopting slightly different terminologies we have adopted the one used by the European Commission, one of the major donors in Cooperation for development.
What will you learn
- How to properly design a project proposals and then how to manage it based on the Logical Framework Approach.
- How to build a Logical Framework Matrix.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Overall presentation of the course.
- Project Cycle Management.
- Logical Framework Approach.
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership View 350 other Short Courses in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The main prerequisite is to have a general knowledge of what is a project and why you have to design it properly
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.