Product liability focused on the nature of the product and conduct surrounding the design, production, sale of the product etc unlike general torts which focus on the persons involved.
Product liability law evolved from NEGLIGENCE and CONTRACT LAW as a result for a need to protect consumers and this meant modernizing the laws to ensure doctrines didn’t result into unfair results
You need to know the general elements that have to be there when filling lawsuit on product liability if you are dealing with defective products.
What will you learn in the Product Liability in Manufacturing programme from Simpliv
- Explain what product liability is and how it came to be, Understand basis for PRODUCT LIABILITY lawsuits and know some DEFENSES to use in such law suits
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- What is Product Liability
- Recovery in product liability: Negligence Theory
- Recovery in product liability: Breach of Warranty
- Recovery in product liability: Strict Liability
- Recovery in product liability: Misrepresentation
- Defenses to Relating Lawsuit
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Risk Management View 350 other Short Courses in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Curiosity and willingness to learn
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.