The Practical Implementation of Internet Access for an organization course at Simpliv will teach the student about the communication model - OSI Model, TCP/IP MODEL and IPv4 classes that are used by Internet and Private organizations.
The author will implement topology designs and configure the network topology step by step and verify the results.
What will you learn
- The student will learn how to provision Internet access for any organization practically
- The student will learn how to design and configure different types of NAT
- The student will learn how to apply Static Route, Access-lists and Routemap
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Communication Reference Model - OSI MODEL
- The Implementation Model - TCP/IP Model
- Classes of IP
- What is NAT and Types of NAT
- Provisioning Static NAT
- Dynamic NAT
- Provision Internet access for an organization using NAT Overload
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 444 other Short Courses in Web Technologies & Cloud Computing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The student should know basic networking concepts, recommended to have already done Subnetting and understands basic routing
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.