I will walk you through the starting from scratch, the messaging itself! We'll discover what messaging means and how it affects our architectural decisions and design considerations. Next up is the AMQP, Advanced Message Queueing Protocol.
In the Learn RabbitMQ - Asynchronous Messaging with Java and Spring programme from Simpliv, we'll discover the benefits and reasons behind the popularity of AMQP and how it shaped the architecture of RabbitMQ from messaging concepts to client platforms making use of it.
What will you learn
- Learn to build applications with RabbitMQ using Java and Spring!
- Learn and Implement Topics, Queues, Exchanges and Bindings in RabbitMQ
- Learn how to develop message listeners for specific queues and routings
- Learn to design asynchronous, message-driven systems with RabbitMQ!
- Learn and understand Message-Queueing
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Getting Started with RabbitMQ
- Messaging, AMQP and RabbitMQ
- Application Development Basics with RabbitMQ
- Configuring Queues and Exchanges with RabbitMQ
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Human Computer Interaction Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 649 other Short Courses in Computer Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Working knowledge of Java, Spring preferred
- Any Java IDE (Intellij preferred)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.