This Videographer's Boot Camp - Basic Training course at Simpliv is NOT for intermediate and advanced students (although intermediate students will find useful information throughout the series.) Also, this series is about how to shoot professional video. We are not covering editing.
What will you learn
- Learn what features you'll need in the equipment you buy or that you will encounter when working for a production company or news station
- Learn all the basics of what to shoot & how to shoot to effectively tell a story
- Become an artist by learning the effective use of lighting
- Learn how to record clean, professional audio
- Discover the tips & tricks of the trade that will make your professional life easier & help you overcome obstacles
- Learn how to act like a professional and keep getting gigs
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Equipment Selection-Codecs & Cameras
- Pert 2-Shooting Video
- Part 3-Lighting
- Part 4-Audio
- Pert 5-Tips
- Pert 6-Best Practices: How to Act Like a Pro and Make a Career
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesVideo Games & Multimedia Media Management Media Studies & Mass Media View 8 other Short Courses in Media Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- You do not need any basic knowledge to take this course only a desire to to create compelling video!
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.