For Red Hat and CentOS you will learn to install from both source and from packages. With Ubuntu you will learn how to install from source (there are no packages available for Nagios 4 for Debian based systems).
In the Setting up Nagios 4 monitoring course from Simpliv, you will also learn how to connect your Nagios server to both Linux and Windows servers for basic monitoring.
What will you learn
- You will learn to install Nagios 4 monitoring server on both RedHat/Centos Linux and Debian/Ubuntu based systems.
- You will learn the basics of setting up monitoring of remote Linux and Windows servers.
- Once you complete the course you will have a monitoring console that will show health of multiple remote servers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Installing Nagios server
- Connecting remote servers
- Bonus Material
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Human Computer Interaction Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 649 other Short Courses in Computer Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- You should have a solid understanding of the basics of Linux and Windows server administration.
- You should also have a basic understanding of networking and opening ports in firewalls if needed on your network.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.