The Ethical Hacking MasterClass - A to Z of Hacking course from Simpliv is structured in a way that will take you through the basics of computer systems, networks and how devices communicate with each other.
We will start by talking about how we can exploit these systems to carry out a number of powerful attacks. This course will take you from a beginner to a more advanced level-by the time you finish, you will have knowledge about most penetration testing fields.
What will you learn
- 125+ detailed Practical videos regarding hacking / Penetration Testing
- Network , Web and App Lab Setup for Penetration Testing
- Discover vulnerabilities in remote servers and exploit them gain full control over these servers
- Learn how websites work, how to discover and exploit web application vulnerabilities to gain full control over websites
- Installation of Kali linux O.S. in systems
- Learn linux and terminal basics
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Lab setup and Softwares
- Network Pentesting Overview
- Network Pentesting - Wireless (Wifi) Hacking Preparation - Wireless (Wifi) Hacking - WEP/WPA,WPA2 Hack
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Human Computer Interaction View 649 other Short Courses in Computer Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Computer Basics
- Wireless Adapter ( for wifi cracking ) - Details inside course
- No need of Programming /code
- Windows Operating System as main OS in PC/Laptop
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.