The Introduction to Data Analytics (techniques you can apply today) course from Simpliv begins by introducing you to some basic theory about data and variables. You will then be introduced to some Excel tips and tricks (if you want) and the data-set that will be used. The data is a sample of over 500 survey responses that includes information about income, employment, education, gender, race, age and industry.
What will you learn
- Apply the right techniques for the type of data
- Compare data by using averages, medians and modes
- Further analyse data by its shape using histograms and other data visualizations
- Measure and describe the spread of data around the average
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Beginner: Introduction to data and variables
- Beginner / Intermediate: Some Microsoft Excel tips and tricks to help you
- Beginner: Basic techniques for describing date
- Beginner / Intermediate: Measuring the spread of data
- Beginner / Intermediate: Measuring accuracy and confidence
- Intermediate: T-tests and Hypothesis testing (combining it all)
- Conclusion: Final Analysis
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Data Science & Big Data Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 649 other Short Courses in Computer Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- High school mathematics and some basic statistics
- Some experience with Microsoft Excel
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.