Do you want to learn the relevant and important fundamentals and not waste hours on small details that are only relevant for specialized IT people? At Simpliv we offer a programme in Bitcoin, Altcoin, Blockchain Fundamentals.
What will you learn
- What is the blockchain?
- What is cryptocurrency (e.g. Bitcoin) and how does it differ from normal currency?
- The economics behind cryptocurrency
- How does Bitcoin mining work?
- What is an Ethereum smart contract?
- How do you store and trade cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin?
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Getting started
- Cryptocurrency mining
- Practical issues
- The economics behind it
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Human Computer Interaction Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 182 other Short Courses in Human Computer Interaction in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- This course teaches fundamentals. It is not designed for people who already know the fundamentals of Bitcoin, Altcoins and the blockchain
- It is designed to be accessible for people with or without IT knowledge.
- You do not need any previous knowledge
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.