While most Excel courses focus on simply what each formula does, I would teach you on how to apply the formula and understand its business and analytical application as well.
By the end of the Data Management and Analysis with Advance Excel course from Simpliv you'll be writing robust, elegant formulas and functions which would help you to analyze data.
What will you learn
- After taking the course the students would be able to do Autofill, Data Validation
- Analytical Functions like - Goal Seek, Scenario Manager and Data table
- Functions like PMT, Vlookup, Hlookup, Multiple vlookup, Identifying and deleting duplicates
- Importing and exporting data, creating subtotal based reports
- Pivot tables, Pivot Charts
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Data Tools
- Subtotalling Data
- Summarizing Data through Pivot Tables
- Special Functions
- Macros and Mail Merge
- This course is suitable for any individual who wants to go beyond the basics of Excel and learn to master excel
- Anyone hoping to expand their analytics skill set, work more efficiently with data, and take their career to a new level
- Students looking for an engaging, hands-on, and highly interactive approach to Excel analytics training
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Data Science & Big Data Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 444 other Short Courses in Web Technologies & Cloud Computing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Microsoft Excel should be installed on your system, this course is compatible with Excel 2007, Excel 2010, Excel 2013, or Excel 2016
- Some experience with basic formulas is recommended, but not required
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.