I have 33 years of hi-tech marketing experience, and I usually found myself in the hot seat of needing to create or update my target segmentation model and personas without having access to any market research. Oh, and I needed to draft this by Tuesday!
I discovered that there are tools available to me that I had overlooked -- the persona template being one of them. In this course, I reveal all of my persona secrets and best practices!
Whether you work for an established enterprise company or the newest startup, this persona methodology will work for you!
This How to Build Better Buyer Personas course at Simpliv contains approximately 2 hours of video lectures
What will you learn
- Discover how and why the B2B "buyer persona" is a critical ingredient to your product positioning, messaging, and go-to-market plans
- Learn how to build, critique, and apply the B2B "buyer persona" to your enterprise or start-up business
- Expand your marketing experience as you build and hone your persona skills online and on your schedule
- Evaluate your success by mastering post-lesson tests and pre- and post-assessment quizzes
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Getting started
- Working the persona template
- using the persona
- Moving forward: Bring your own persona to life
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesRetail Management View 9 other Short Courses in Retail Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A basic understanding of your business and the value you provide your customers
- Familiarity with basic target segmentation models
- A basic understanding of go-to-market strategies
- At least some hands-on experience in basic marketing programs, such as writing press releases, web copy, advertising, presentations used by sales teams, etc
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.