The Social Media Marketing Demystified course from Simpliv will take about one hour to complete. The exercises will require as much time as you have available to prepare a quality social media marketing plan.
What will you learn
- Understand social media marketing and its elements
- Develop a social media marketing plan and be able to use its elements
- Implement a social media lead generation plan
- Understand the future of social media marketing
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Developing a Social Media Marketing Plan
- Keyword Discovery, Discovery of Content, Search Engine Optimization
- Marketing Reach, Lead Generation, Offers, Content and Call to Action
- Social Media: Blogging, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google - for Business, Facebook
- Building Your Social Media Marketing Team
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesMarketing Human Computer Interaction Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 444 other Short Courses in Web Technologies & Cloud Computing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Have written a "Product Market Strategy" see Simpliv course " Lean Market Strategy for Business to Business Products"
- Have written a marketing plan see Simpliv course "Product Marketing: Marketing Principles"
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.