The Product Marketing - Creating a Marketing Plan course at Simpliv includes a detailed workbook to be used to create a marketing plan.
What will you learn
- Learn about the basic elements of marketing
- Understand what goes into a launch plan and on-going or sustaining marketing plan
- Be able to write a basic marketing and launch plan
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Personas, Differences, Target Markets and Positioning
- Values, Messaging, Media, Mix and Plan
- Packaging, Bundling, Promotion, Marcom
- Channels, Product Marketing Manager Activities, Timing, Budget, Schedule
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Communication Digital Marketing View 98 other Short Courses in Digital Marketing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Basic Understanding of Business
- Use of Power Point if student desires to do the exercises
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.