Together the “dos" will enable engineering to build the right product and the value proposition will direct marketing to get the marketing plan right. Together, implementing the right “dos" and “value proposition will ensure product success.
What will you learn in this Do, Innovation, Product Design and Value Proposition course from Simpliv
- Learn about the value of outcomes, “do” its history and use
- Understand what is an outcome and a “Do”
- How to gather information to define the outcomes and the “Do’s
- Learn how to identify and prioritize opportunities
- Learn how to turn a “Do” statement into a User Story to be used for development
- Learn about the sources of innovation and the methodology to do it
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Section 2 - Do
- Value Proposition
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesDesign Innovation Management View 38 other Short Courses in Innovation Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Basic Understanding of Business
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.