But they had the disadvantage of requiring huge sums to distribute to their respective audiences. And that's the good news for you--the Internet has now reduced distribution costs to nearly zero, so content marketing is within reach of even the most budget-challenged companies.
All you need to do is to understand how to identify your audience, learn their content needs, and meet them. Which is actually what this course on content marketing will do for you. Learn how to reach your audience with quality content that won't break the bank.
What will you learn in the Content Marketing course at Simpliv
- Learn common content marketing mistakes
- Understand how to grow an audience and relationship building strategies
- Pick up strategies to create highly valuable content and quick ways to get more leads
- Learn how to use landing pages, A/B testing, and email option strategies to get real results
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Welcome to Content Marketing, By Mike Moran
- What Exactly is Content Marketing?
- How Does Content Marketing Work?
- The Four Steps to Content Marketing Success
- Research Your Audience
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Communication Digital Marketing View 98 other Short Courses in Digital Marketing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A basic knowledge of online marketing concepts
- Basic Understanding of Business
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.