In this How to Write a Lesson Plan - Easy Guide For Aspiring Teachers course at Simpliv, you will be learning the four different types of lesson plans and how to write it. You will also learn how to write the four types of lesson plans that you can use to deliver a personalized lesson to your students. Each lesson plan format is different and is applicable to different levels of learners.
As a professional teacher with more than a decade of teaching, I am very passionate to help you get started in your teaching career as a classroom teacher or maybe an online ESL teacher.
What will you learn
- Be familiar with the four types of lesson plans
- Write a lesson plan for Kindergarten, primary, High School, and College students
- Write proper lesson plan objectives
- Teach in an organized and systematic manner
- Involve students in the lesson with proper activities especially crafted for them
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Basic Fundamentals of Lesson Planning
- Writing a Lesson Plan
- Lesson Plan Wrap Up
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 22 other Short Courses in Teaching in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
This course is designed to help the aspiring teachers and those who want to learn how to write a lesson plan for their lessons. All you need to do is:
- Be patient and willing to follow instruction
- Be able to write a simple sentence structure
- Have the interest in teaching abroad or overseas
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.