So creating awareness and talking about it is an important first step in creating change. In the Creating a Mindset for Change Process, Laura Goodrich, Global Workforce Innovator, will guide you through a series of micro learning on the Seeing Red Cars methodology. This course will give you the tools you need to maintain a positive mindset and change behavior.
What will you learn
- Shows you how fear based thinking is getting in the way of change
- Teaches you how to rewire your brain toward positive outcomes
- Enables you to create thoughts, actions, and behaviors that align with the outcomes you want
- Provides the necessary tools you’ll need to act on your strategic priorities
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Changing your Mindset
- Fear-Based Thinking
- Managing Moments
- Embracing Change
- Discovering Your Assets
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesEducation Special Education Adult Education View 59 other Short Courses in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The perfect thing about this course is that no prior experience or knowledge is required.
- The only thing you will need is willing to learn.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.