In this Full project using Revit Structure - Basic Modeling course from Simpliv we will use the tools of Revit to model a building using the structural tools Columns, Beams, Foundations, Floors, Slabs and also we will take about Reinforcement of different structural elements as beginning we will have an introduction to Building information modeling and Revit then you will know how to start modelling by adding the levels and grids or to use an Autocad file as an underlay to your work next comes adding all the structural elements:
What will you learn
- Make a full 3D BIM structural model
- Add reinforcement to different structural elements
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Dealing with User Interface "Welcome Screen and Ribbon"
- User Interface 2 "Properties and project browser"
- Preparing the Library and Template Files
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesDesign Graphic Design View 70 other Short Courses in Graphic Design in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Download and install Revit 2015 or Revit structure 2015
- Download and install Revit Extensions 2015
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.