We offer a short course in Singing - Find Your Unique Voice at Simpliv.
If you have a little tightness in your voice, if you want to improve your range, if you would like more power and control, this course shows you how to be the master of your own unique voice.
I am a touring singer and recording artist and I've been teaching singing since 2005. I have studied anatomy of voice and the safest, industry recognised singing techniques so your voice is safe with me.
What will you learn
- Voice qualities (the vocal techniques needed for singing particular styles of music)
- The break in the passagio (blending registers)
- Avoiding constriction (singing freely without any tightness)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Practical Singing Exercises
- Care of the Voice
- What Next
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesMusic Music History View 21 other Short Courses in Music in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- You should have a healthy voice with no known vocal health problems
- No experience is necessary. we cover the basics
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.