This Learn the secrets of fiberglass-silicon molds and sculptures course from Simpliv allows you to learn how to make three-dimensional pieces of resin and fiberglass from an original piece: it can be a piece of your creation or simply an object that you love.
To achieve this, we will carry out the entire process step by step: we will create a mold made of silicone rubber with resin shell with glass fiber and we will make the hollow "emptying" also of resin with fiberglass (the final result).
What will you learn
- Make hollow pieces of resin and fiberglass (for example lamps)
- Create a rigid and durable piece of resin
- Make a mold of silicon rubber and fiberglass
- Make a mold that serves to make bronze pieces
- Replicate three-dimensional figures, be an original sculpture that an object that you love
- Understand three-dimensional shapes and padlocks
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Preparation of the piece
- First half of the mold
- Second half of the mold
- Before casting
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesIndustrial Design Design View 27 other Short Courses in Industrial Design in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- No knowledge of sculpture of any kind is necessary
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.