This SEO - Getting Your Website Visible and Optimized for Search Engines course at Simpliv covers thing you absolutely must do to have even a shot at getting to page one of these search engines organically.
I follow these lectures with additional guidance to help you construct and display your web page assets so that they not only pass scrutiny when being crawled by "Spiders" in the service of these search engines, but that they receive high-marks from these activities - which will hep you to place higher in the search engine rankings when organic searches are conducted by the public looking for online information.
What will you learn
- Build a "sitemap.xml" file for submitting their website to the Google search engine
- Learn how to get their webpages "Indexed" and visible within the Google search engine
- Learn how to submit their "sitemap.xml" file to the Bing-Yahoo search engines
- Work with the Google Webmaster console to identify and correct website issues that may be hurting their search engine rankings
- Construct optimized for SEO webpages that search engines will like
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Course Overview and SEO Impacting Informational Lectures
- SEO Improving Tasks to Complete
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 649 other Short Courses in Computer Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The student should have a Google Account setup (such as Google Plus, Google Adsense or Google Adwords, etc.)
- The student should have administrator or webmaster level access to the website being optimized.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.