These are professional usage techniques that many advertisers who use this system never learn - or even know that these features exist and they can save you a lot of advertising money and can get you greater profitable returns on each dollar you spend within this system.
The Digital Marketing - Using Google AdWords course from Simpliv begins with an introduction to what Google AdWords is followed by two lectures on why it is also important to do a little SEO work on your website or at least the landing pages you will be sending people to through your ads - this includes some tips on how to make these pages look good to Google. Why? Well constructed landing pages that you target and that Google sees will have an impact on how well your ads get positioned in Google search results and how much you have to pay per click to get people to your site as Google analyzes it beforehand and gives it a "Quality Score" rating - which I then explain the components of to end Section One of the course.
What will you learn
- They will understand the importance of doing SEO prior to using Google AdWords
- learn how to setup a Google AdWords account
- learn how to create a digital marketing campaign using the New Google AdWords application
- learn how to use advanced Google AdWords features to improve paid advertising effectiveness
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Course Overview and the World of Digital Marketing Today
- Professionally Using Google AdWords for Pay Per Click Marketing
- Creating Google AdWords Advertisements
- Setting up Your Google Merchant Center Account
- Merchant Center Ad-Ons and Interfaces
- Advertising - Creating Shopping Ads using Google Adwords
- Summary Comments and Assignment
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing Digital Marketing View 98 other Short Courses in Digital Marketing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A basic knowledge of online marketing concepts
- A Google Account (G-Mail, YouTube, Google Plus, etc.)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.