Lack of financial fluency is the primary reason small businesses fail. In addition, having a basic grasp of finance and accounting issues has become one of the key skills organizations look for in business professionals today.
In Financially Speaking, Rob Hambleton breaks financial and accounting down so you can easily understand it. Rob’s finance, industry and training experience combined with a step by step training approach will have you speaking this language in no time.
What will you learn
This Financially Speaking - Keys to Unlocking the Language of Business program from Simpliv:
- Covers basic financial and accounting terminology and concepts
- Introduces the basic financial statements - Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement
- Teaches you how to perform critical, basic financial analyses like breakeven calculations and performance variance analysis
- Discusses the critical processes of monthly performance review and annual forecasting
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Speaking
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance View 315 other Short Courses in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Be intimidated no longer!
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.