From an investing standpoint, my most successful investments in 2008 were, Google and Apple. In 2012 they were, Facebook, Tesla, and Netflix.
Now, yu’re thinking, “that’s great for you, how am I going to succeed?”
At the end of this Stock Market Investing Strategies For Personal Finance course from Simpliv you'll learn how to…
- Discover and invest in stocks that outperform the DOW and S&P 500
- Maximize your return on investment
- Understand the history of the stock market so you will not be doomed to repeat other people's mistakes
- Decide whether a financial advisor is right for you
- Think rationally about the stock market and think long term
- Determine your risk appetite investing in stocks
- Calculate textbook stock valuations
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Investing in the Stock Market
- Think Rationally, Think Long Term.
- How to Invest in Stocks to Maximize Return
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Strategic Management View 315 other Short Courses in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Students must have a brokerage account before investing!
- Do your due diligence before investing
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.