Experience can never be compensated for, but what project managers need today is a relevant platform that will showcase their talents and recognize their proficiency in project management skills.
Widely considered to be a gold standard among credentials, the Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification reflects an individual’s ability to successfully drive and manage a project from conception to completion.
Based on the principles outlined in the Project Management Institute, A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)-Sixth Edition, Project Management Institute, Inc., the Project Management from KnowledgeHut will enhance your management skills, giving you the confidence to tackle high-intensity projects with industry best strategies and processes.
Working professionals who are unable to attend classes due to time constraints will find value in this Online Guided PMP® Exam Prep course that will help them prepare for the exam at their own convenience.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- An introduction to PMP® Certification Course
- Project Management Framework
- Project Management Processes
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Schedule Management
- Project Cost Management
- 180 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership Strategic Management View 85 other Short Courses in Strategic Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- To be eligible for the PMP® certification you must possess a Secondary Degree (High School Diploma, Associate's Degree, or Global equivalent) with minimum of five (5) years / 60 months of unique (non-overlapping) Project Management experience (of which you must have spent 7,500 hours in leading and directing projects), and 35 contact hours of Project Management Education
- You must possess a four (4) year degree (Bachelor's Degree or the Global equivalent), a minimum 3 years of Project Management experience (of which you must have spent 4,500 hours in leading and directing projects) and 35 contact hours of Project Management Education.
International11 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 175 USD for the full programme during 180 months.
National11 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 175 USD for the full programme during 180 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.